(For more information and the daily prompts, visit here.)
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
- I’ve lived in the same house for twenty-five years (minus the six months I lived on my own in 2009).
- I nearly died at three-months due to a bad case of pneumonia. It’s something that I rarely talk about, because I feel blessed to have been given a second chance at such a young age.
- I can juggle – goodish.
- I’m a grease monkey, and it’s thanks to my dad
- I had chicken pox at the age of seventeen, and on the day of my high school graduation no less. At least it was memorable.
- Canada’s 7th Prime Minister, Sir Wilfred Laurier, is my cousin.
- I am 3/4 Metis.
- I was a model when I was 5 and appeared in a national publication. Okay, it might have been a Superstore flyer but it was national!
- I skipped an 11th grade English class to meet 98*.
- During the summers as a kid I attended library day camp.
- I started watching Jeopardy at 4 and it’s one of the reasons I know a lot of stuff.
- I dislike parsnips.
- I can recite the entire Ghostbusters II and Clueless movies.
- I still have one baby tooth in my mouth. Like Peter Pan, I don’t want to grow up.
- I can’t draw. Stick figure is about as good as it gets.