Well kids, I survived this midterm week from hell. Today I wrote my final midterm (I have a standard lab test on Wednesday so I’m not really counting that as a midterm) and I feel pretty great about it. I’m in a bit of a financial pickle right now and it’s bothering me, so I’m going to chill out and watch “Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday” on AMC. I love the Jason/Freddy movies. I watched the entire Halloween series, even when I was a wee kid, and it didn’t scare me.
I’m going to leave you all with the weekly Fill in the Blank Friday. Have a great weekend!
1. I am a bit anal retentive, a control freak, a great friend, a great daughter, and a hard worker.
2. I wish that I had the money to live independently and free from debt.
3. I like coffee dates with my friends, watching movies while curled up on the couch under a fuzzy warm blanket, when good things happen to my friends and family, and road trips to North Dakota.
4. I can look forward to the day I receive my university diploma. It is something I am working really hard at finishing.
5. I hope that I can make it through the remainder of the school year without going insane or being over consumed with school work without any time for friends or family.
6. I think that everyone is destined for greatness. They just have to find that potential in themselves and set it free.
7. I was so glad when the clock at school got to 2:15. My exam was over and the weekend officially arrived!