1. Giving is…. my favorite thing to do. I would rather give than receive. I love seeing the looks on their faces when they open up gifts, that’s my Christmas present.
2. Receiving is…. okay, but I prefer giving.
3. The best gift I ever received was…. a tetherball for my birthday and a NES for Christmas. I was the most popular kid in the neighborhood because I was the first to get a genuine tetherball and not a basketball put in grocery bags tied to rope. I still have that tetherball! The NES for Christmas was pretty awesome. I mastered Mario Brothers in a month. I can warp like nobody’s business.
4. The best gift I ever gave was… a picture frame with pictures of my maternal grandparents shortly after my grandma died. My mom was really sad and the pictures made her face light up.
5. Something intangible I wish I could receive…. culinary skills. I want to bake and cook my heart out!
6. Something intangible I wish I could give…. manners to the kids/adults who don’t have any.
7. The one gift I always wanted as a kid but never received was…. a piano. I received a keyboard, but not a piano. I’m still waiting for my piano, even though I don’t know how to play.