1. Winter is cold and too long. I am seriously thinking about going to Florida for a while next winter.
2. Summer is warm, bright and welcomed. I love wearing my flip-flops and heading outside. The sunshine makes me smile.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I’d be outside more often and extremely thrilled that there is now snow!
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is hibernate underneath the covers. I don’t do winter sports nor do I go outside to play in it anymore. I’m not six.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is barbecue! I love the grill… I’m the master of the grill. I can’t wait until I can dig that grill out from under the snow!
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is jeans (or shorts), t-shirt and flip-flops.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is jeans, t-shirt and winter boots. I don’t layer anything under my clothes. I do wear thick socks. If it’s super cold outside, I wear a sweater underneath my parka.