1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I like my toes to be red and my fingers to be either dark purple, red, or cream color. I don’t like pinks anymore, I find as I get older my skin tone prefers either dark or the cream color.
2. Do you like to sneeze?
I love sneezing, but not too much. I have seasonal allergies so it can get extremely annoying in spring and fall.
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Once every two weeks; however, in the winter it could be every week depending on how much I drive.
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Yes. I made fish and chips for dinner tonight and it was AWESOME! Definitely a keeper in my books.
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Create a weekly meal plan, stick to your list and use coupons. Don’t be afraid to use generic brands.
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
I’m saying neither and sticking with it. I’ve had too many ear aches and sore throats in my life to not want to choose!
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
One on my knee for sliding down an icy snow bank and landing on my knee. I had a two-inch gash and was bleeding everywhere. I have a small scar on my left forearm from a blood test when I was 9. I have a faint car on my right forearm from a bad burn when I was 16. I was making waffles with our very old 1970’s waffle maker (it was all metal) when I reached over to grab a plate, my arm touched it and I received close to third degree burns.
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Talking too much. It’s been a flaw since I was six.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Margarine and LOTS of syrup. I know that’s a bad thing, but they have to be close to drowning in syrup.
Source: Roots & Rings