TGIF! Seriously. It’s been quite the week – my dog had minor surgery, I had lots of school work to do and today I had to contend with a lot of snow while going to and from school. This weekend I intended to get a lot done, especially a hair cut/color, but that’s out of the picture – I need the money for a chiropractor session on Monday. Saturday will be dedicated to some minor grocery shopping and cookie baking for a cookie exchange I’m participating in on Sunday. Sunday I will also spend some time studying for a test on Monday.
So until Monday, here’s Fill the Blank Friday!
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab… I have no clue. I have dreams about this and even in my dreams I’m making a mad dash around the house to save things.
2. A smell I really like is freshly baking bread. Before my neighbors moved, she would make homemade bread all the time. I was always over there eating bread (and pasta, they’re Italian and Spanish) and it was a smell that is etched to my brain for the rest of my life.
3. Something you might not know about me is… I was a child model. I was even in a national store’s flyer.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are…. blogs. I have too many to list! Well actually they’re all over in the left side bar!
5. This weekend I will… see above. I kinda gave it away already.
6. Nothing makes me happier than…. curling up on the couch watching movies with my family; my dog coming in to my room in the morning to see if I’m awake.
7. A bad habit I have is… cursing too much. I’m trying my hardest to stop. I hate curse words, but always find myself doing it.
Happy Weekend everyone!