I am so excited that it’s Friday. Tomorrow I’m doing a girl’s night bowling outing with my sister and our cousin and we are all looking forward to it. Thanks to Team Buy we get an hour and a half of bowling, free shoe rental, a large two topping pizza and pitcher of soda. It was a $36 value for $16. I love group coupon websites. It helps me do things for a lot less. My dad bought a Groupon last week for a local bread store. We bought $10 worth of bread for $5. Love it! The end of this week has been pretty sweet too… I finally was able to get back to working within the school division. Yesterday morning I worked at a new school and it was great to get back in to the swing of things. I was a little rusty at first, but once the head secretary refreshed me with the school software I was back in the game! It’s nice to have extra money coming in. Speaking of extra money… my overdue credit card bill was paid today. It was only the minimum payment, but it was paid. Feels good and I was so thankful that the credit card company helped me out. They said because I was a six-year customer and always made my payments on time and never defaulted, they were able to help me out.
So here we go with today’s Fill in the Blank Friday series!
1. The most prized possession is my comfy rocking recliner. While I cherish my grandmother’s jewelery she left me, I really love my furniture. I bought this when I lived on my own and paid it off all last year. The chair is comfortable, so comfortable, where you can sink in to it and stay there forever (same with my sofa).
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be where I am right now. I am leaving my 20’s and next year I’ll be entering my 30’s. I am at the happiest time in my life right now and so glad to be leaving my 20’s. That age range felt like it dragged on forever. I went through a lot in my 20’s…. a lot of ups and a lot of downs that I would rather forget. I’m looking forward to my thirties. I honestly am.
3. The best way to spend the weekend is with food, movies, coffee dates and friends. My best weekends are spent like that. I love going out for coffee with friends to catch up, especially with my girls L.L., Kyla and Vanessa. I have to get Emily in that mix too! We also throw cake in the mix.
4. My outlook on life is just live it. Life isn’t fair, it’s not going to be the best at sometimes and it’s going to throw you the worst curve balls. Make it the best you can and have fun while doing so!
5. If you want to annoy me, just be mean to people. I cannot tolerate people who are mean to others. I went through it during my childhood and vowed not to be mean in return.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to baked goods or candy. Seriously. I try so hard but I can’t give it up. I am learning to take it all in moderation. Ketchup potato chips are my kryptonite. I’m thankful those now come in Baked.
7. When dressing for the day one should wear what you want, but make sure it’s clean and hole free. Also, please shower and put on deodorant.