1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation.
I drive. Because of what I do, the places where I work are all over the city and sometimes you have to be there at a certain time so public transportation isn’t ideal. Now if this was school, I bus.
2. How often do you get a haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
When I can afford it and yes. Same person every time. I’m loyal and she’s the only person I trust with my hair. I know she (her hubs cuts it sometimes too) won’t go insane when she says she wants to try a new cut on me.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, hardcopy or online version?
I like the hardcopy. I’m not sure why. I think it has to do with holding it, the smell of ink.
4. What is the best book you’ve read this year?
The only books I’ve been reading this year are textbooks. I haven’t picked up a book for leisure at all.
5. What is the best movie you’ve seen this year?
Hmmm…. I’m going to have to say Tangled. I know it’s a Disney movie, but it’s a sweet film with a great meaning behind it.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Sweet. However when it’s that time of the month, it’s salty. I want a giant salt lick then.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you eat?
I typically will have a bowl of Cheerios and sliced bananas, but I like having scrambled eggs and Canadian bacon too.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you looking forward to?
I love, love, love EGGIES! I like them better than Mini-Eggs. Basically they’re the same thing, just made by a different company. I also like the caramel filled eggs. As for food I’m looking forward to homemade cabbage rolls, perogies, hot cross buns and Easter Bread. This Easter we’re thinking of my grandfather. He loved Easter.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
After my spine injury, I can no longer sleep in. I used to be able to sleep in until noon or later. I was always busy, so sleeping in as late as I could was my way of recharging. Now my back aches something terrible and I just can’t do it. I typically wake at 8 or 9, 11 the latest.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Grand Forks then Minneapolis in September!