1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
The Glass Castle. While I only finished the book yesterday, I still would tell people to read it because it’s really good.
2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I do buy books, but I like taking them out from the library. When you don’t have money to buy, borrowing is a great way to save money. Now I’m big on downloading ebooks and uploading them on to my iPod.
3. E-readers, yay or nay?
I don’t have a Kindle, but I do download and read them on my iPod.
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
Charlotte’s Web, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and Where the Sidewalk Ends. Those were my go to books. I could still read them.
5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
The antagonist in a hero story. I still want to save people, so why not do it in a book?
6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
The Glass Castle. Read it and you’ll see why.
7. What is your all-time favorite book?
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It’s all about imagination and fantasy.
8. How many books do you read at once?
I rarely read for leisure anymore because I’m always reading for school. I also am no longer a good leisure reader because I’ve been an advanced reader since I was very young, it’s hard for me to keep interest in a book. If I read, I can only read one at a time.
9. What is your favorite book genre?
I like true crime books, biographies and adaptations (like Glass Castle, it’s based on the author’s life).
10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
I haven’t read any of the books. I’m not a Harry Potter fan.