Yikes. This is it. The last weekend before I return for my final term at university. The last weekend before I become a student again and stick my nose in books. Wait…. didn’t I just finish this three weeks ago? Oh well… In October Imma getting paper as the cool kids would say.
Since last week was a holiday weekend and I stayed off blogging land, here’s last week’s “Fill in the Blank Friday” included in this weeks. Enjoy. Have a great weekend because I know I’m going to live it up. Well enjoy it at least.
1. Fridays are typically designated as pizza night. It can be delivered pizza or homemade pizza. Friday’s are also my unwinding night. Unwinding from what the week brought me.
2. Beautiful Spring days, iced teas, coffee dates with friends and barbecue nights make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is breezy, warm sunny days. Seriously.
4. If I had the day off today I would sleep in until 10. Get in the car, go for coffee, window shop and buy a ton of magazines. I would also spend it in a city park as long as it was beautiful outside.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is me. I cannot stand homes where it looks like you walked in to a home decor magazine. That is not your home… that is a home that someone came up with to fill pages of a magazine. My home decor style is lived in.
6. Concerning politics I would say I’m now an eclectic mix. I was a Liberal for ten years until I voted Conservative. I’ve already made my decision on who I am voting for this Monday and it’s a person who I think best represents me, my ideas and my community. I will vote for whatever party I think does that best.
7. I’d like to go to Florida so I could lay on the beach, see the ocean and visit Disney World once again!
April 29, 2011 FITBF:
1. I am looking forward to my Grand Forks trip. Seriously. Just a little under a month… Four days… Ahhhh! I’m also looking forward to trying Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It’s all the rage elsewhere and I’m looking forward to it. Did you know you get free peanuts at your table? I hope it’s open by the time I get there!
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is Saturday morning cartoons. In my pajamas, eating sugar cereal, watching Saturday morning cartoons with bed head hair. It makes me feel less of an adult and that adult responsibilities don’t exist for those few hours.
3. My favorite car is a Dodge Charger. It totally a muscle car, but I love it.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be sunny 78F/25C, with a slight breeze. ALL the time! No snow, no cold weather. Just sun, fun and flip-flop weather!
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is grab Starbucks and a gossip magazine. Just escape in to the celebrity world for a while and unwind.
6. This weekend I’m living it up before school starts again. Going to a Women’s Show tomorrow. The weather is going to be down right horrible so I am not sure what I’m going to do for the rest of the week.
7. If I were a color, I’d be purple because, purple was the color of empresses. I always feel regal wearing purple.