Enjoy it! It’s now the official kick off of long weekends this year! We will have a long weekend every month (with the exception of June) until October! Canada day is a Friday this July so consider it a long weekend! I think I’m going to make a long weekend in June. L.L.’s birthday is in a couple of weeks and she’s having a shindig so I shall make that the long weekend.
Have a great one Canada! Every where else, enjoy your weekend! Thanks to my relative Queen Victoria for being born, without you… Canada wouldn’t have this long weekend!
P.S. Next week’s FITBF is already pre-scheduled. I’ve made up the questions myself so please feel free to use them for your blog!
1. People always tell me I look like Evangeline Lilly. When I was blonde, someone once told me I looked like Britney Spears. Clearly, he must have needed glasses or he was drunk.
2. Friends don’t let friends dress horribly or make impulse buys. I have amazing friends.
3. A sunny day is perfect for taking a walk with the dog, iced drinks and sitting outside.
4. My favorite accessory is the replica Jessica Simpson engagement ring (from her first marriage).
5. If I could afford it I would have a glam squad. I want someone to buy me fabulous clothes, do my hair and makeup every day.
6. The cure for boredom is impromptu road trips. Take one, you’ll love it.
7. I am currently “in like” with iced tea lemonade beverages, grilled chicken salads, my evening class (shocker!) and putting my hair in a bun (I can finally do it again!)