Oh man! The weekend is already here… this week sure blew by fast. Just to think of it, this time last week I was in Grand Forks hanging with my young cousin dodging the monsoon rainfall! I sure miss it, I had a great time. I know, I know… trip recap?! I’ve been extremely busy the last couple of days that I haven’t had time to dedicate to a good blog post full of content.
This weekend I sure am busy – Farmer’s Market opens, High school reunion (not going to a reunion per say, but another event), grocery shopping at the new WalMart Supercentre, Winnipeg Pride Parade & Festival on Sunday with my sister, a friend and her daughter. Next weekend is a study weekend since I have two tests back to back in two weeks.
What are you up to this weekend?
1. I love summer days because it’s not snowing nor is it blasted cold. I can sit on the front steps or in the backyard on my patio furniture and just soak up the day. With sunscreen of course.
2. A time that mama knew best was certain people say they’re your friends, but they’re not. They just wanted something from you. Soooo true.
3. My first kiss went a little like this never been kissed. I feel like Drew Barrymore in that movie.
4. My celebrity crush is Zachary Levi. Nerds can be hot!
5. My splurge of choice is clothes, shoes and handbags.
6. My biggest accomplishment is not giving up on school when there were so many times I wanted to. It’s been a long difficult road, but I’m almost there!
7. My dance jam of choice is “Jump” by Kriss-Kross. When that song comes on, I like to get down.