The thing about the weekends that I love is being able to stop and smell the roses… that is if you’re not studying, and this week I am not. Good gravy, last week and the two tests back to back nearly killed me. But it’s almost over so I’m not going to complain… much. I missed the last two FITBF posts, so here they are.
1. This weekend I did what I wanted to do and it was mostly nothing. I did get to spend some time outside, took advantage of the weather… it was wonderful!
2. My last vacation was end of last month and it was lovely!
3. My next vacation will be end July and I’m looking forward to it. I’ve been working hard to afford this little getaway.
4. My favorite way to relax is vegging in front of the TV watching reality TV and a cool drink in my hand. In the summer I like to take that cool drink, head out to my patio and read a good magazine! Serendipitous!
5. When vacationing one should always do something new in the city/town you’re visiting. Eat local and do something fun! FYI.. When you’re in Minneapolis you HAVE to ride the light rail train all the way from Mall of America to downtown and explore Nicollet Mall (an 11 block street blocked to traffic except busses). Seriously. Grab a Starbys (8th & Nicollet) and explore. Plus if you’re tired, busses that run down Nicollet are free!
6. When vacationing one should never count calories. LIVE and enjoy what food is available for the taking.
7. The best part about a vacation is how good for the soul it is. I always loved (when I was working full-time), how I could get in my car and just go! Sometimes we need it and we should always put money aside for a vacation. It doesn’t matter if it’s far-far away or just an hour away.
1. The last movie I saw was No Strings Attached. Funny movie.
2. I want to eat watermelon and by the cart load. I don’t know what it is lately, but if I could live off it this summer I would.
3. Surprises are meh. Depending on what they are. If your friends throw a surprise birthday party, then it’s all good.
4. The best accessory is a stunning pair of shoes and a killer handbag.
5. My favorite warm drink is a skinny caramel macchiato.
6. My favorite cold drink is a passion lemonade tea. Sooo good!
7. Currently loving this amazing weather. It should be like this all the time! Plus, our province needs it to help ease the flooding situation.