Yay! It’s the weekend and I’m so happy it is here! The last week and a half was crazy because of work and school, but now I am enjoying the fruits of my labor… IT’S THE WEEKEND YA’LL! See you Monday!
1. The last thing I ate was scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon and cubed watermelon. Mmmm, watermelon!
2. The next thing I’d like to eat is a cheese pizza.
3. The best things are the little things, because it’s the little things that will make you happy.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is spur of the moment road trips or coffee dates with your best galpals.
5. Sports are fun to watch and participate in. From the fourth grade to ninth, I was on a school softball team. In elementary school I participated in a lunch hour floor hockey team. I still love baseball and love going to games (Winnipeg Goldeyes & Minnesota Twins when I’m in Minneapolis); football (Green Bay Packers) and college ball.
6. I miss my federal government job and traveling at the drop of a hat. I really loved that job, I loved the people I worked with… it really was the best job ever. I saw myself doing that for a long time. Because I was earning above minimum wage and my debt was under control, I was able to travel for pleasure whenever I wanted to. I sure do miss it.
7. Right now I am enjoying a day off of work, drinking a glorious cup of coffee and waiting for the afternoon to roll around as I have a doctor’s appointment.
lol @ Kevin McHale, Kenny G, Debbie Gibson & Corey Feldman