So what is everyone doing this weekend? Me? Well tomorrow I declared it, “Pamper yourself day”! I have a massage at noon (massage therapy, really helps with my lower back) and then a hair cut later in the afternoon. My wild unruly hair needs a cut, bad. It looks like I have a short hair cut with extensions underneath. Ugh, gross. Starbucks will also be thrown in the mix. I was already at Starbucks twice today. Gotta love money!
Today was actually pretty good! I finally received a lot of money from that week I was working in June and was able to pay bills and fix some bills that I couldn’t pay (ahem, two credit cards.. but it’s all good now!). I also put money away for my mini-vacation at the end of the month, paid my dad back for some things he paid for (a chiro appointment, prescriptions and a part for my car) when I had no money. I also finally got around to washing my car. Well I had someone wash it for me and clean the inside of it… it looks so much better! It’s been a good day!
Now that Friday is coming to an end, it’s time for the weekly FITBF! Have a great weekend everyone!
1. My plans this summer include finishing school, a vacation at the end of the month, hopefully a Saturday at the beach (since park entrances for this year have been waived again).
2. The best summer I ever had was August 2007. I went to Grand Forks for a week to spend time with my family and we had an absolutely amazing time. Waterslides, barbecue, shopping. Oh so much fun!
3. Summer is ice tea, lemonade, Popsicles, sunscreen, backyard barbecues, roasting s’mores.
4. My favorite summer food is a freshly grilled burger or steak.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with an ice tea lemonade. So delicious!
6. My summer uniform consists of jeans or capris. I know jeans can get hot, but I don’t like how my legs look in shorts because they’re so pasty white. They never tan.
7. The best thing about summer is everyone comes out of hiding from those long cold winter months and the kids are outside playing. I also get to garden and grow vegetables, especially the ones we buy in store during the winter. I also get to explore Farmer Markets and enjoy the hard work that they’ve put in to growing such delicious veggies.