1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I ignore the first one. The second time I make a comment loud enough for the parents to hear but not for the entire plane. The third time I turn around and flat-out ask them parents to tell their kids to stop doing that. If they ignore, I get the flight attendant.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Pasta and fast food. I know I shouldn’t be eating it because of carbs and I want to keep my weight down, but damn. I do it now in moderation. I actually haven’t had pasta in two weeks and I’ve lost weight.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe. With a little imagination, you can go anywhere.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
I would take you to Corydon Avenue and we’d sit on the patio and have some gelati. The Forks Market, it’s my favorite place to go. Grab a cool drink and head down to the river.
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
A purse and handbag store.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I haven’t flown since I was 8. But I did work at an airport and one time flights were cancelled because of a massive storm. I was there from 10am, supposed to go home at 6, but stayed until midnight. Oi.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Good old cold water and a face cloth. If I’ve worn makeup or was outside, I’ll use a mild cleanser with a milk additive (best for sensitive skin).
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
I thought it was Texas. But it’s actually Sweden.
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
This girl doesn’t hike. To enjoy nature, I go to the park. Our park/zoo has a butterfly conservatory, it’s so nice to go there.