Happy Friday everyone! I hope that everyone has had a great week and that they’re looking forward to the weekend. I know I am. I don’t really have anything planned, but I know one thing is for sure – it’s going to be relaxing. Next week I am more than likely going to Grand Forks for the day with L.L. (if everything works out for her) to pick up some stuff as I don’t travel to the U.S. in the winter. I did once, in late November, two years ago but the roads were bare as we experienced a usually warm “winter”.
For now, here’s a Fill in the Blank Friday. I haven’t done one in a while!
1. You should always take time to have fun. That all work and no play stuff is really depressing. We seriously need time to play once in a while! And to always take time to have coffee with your girlfriends!
2. Politeness make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for a phone call for a job interview. I really want the position I applied for! The waiting is killing me. I want them to call!
4. Friday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is Mob Wives
. Have ya’ll seen this show? It puts flipping tables in Jersey to shame.
6. If I could, I would have a glam squad. I seriously would hire Stacey and Clinton to be my personal fashion advisers.
7. I rather like staying at home versus going out. I do go out once in a while, but I’d rather stay home. I’m such a homebody. Nothing beats vegging on the couch and watching movies.