1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having a care in the world.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Chatterbox. I still like to talk. A lot.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Teatherball. I was awesome and I still am.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Teacher. And I still work with kids, but in a different light.
5. What was your favorite toy?
My chalkboard. I was always playing “school”.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
That I stuffed tissue into the VCR when I was just a year old and jumping from the couch trying to get over the coffee table. I still have the indent on my forehead from when it met the coffee table, I even remember that happening.