1. What do you value most in life?
The close bond I share with my family and my friends who really understand my life and what I go through.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
Some may say sliced bread, and while it is, I have to say… the iPod. Not only can I put hundreds of songs on this tiny little device, but I have the weather, social media, my emails, etc. all at my fingertips.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Good friends, a family who loves you, setting good morals and values for yourself, learning when to laugh when times are tough and not sweating the small stuff.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
That through everything that has been thrown at me, I made it through… stronger.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Even though I have yet to graduate, I’m pretty proud of making it through university. Damn it’s hard and you lose your sanity pretty easily.
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Jennifer Aniston. And I want Gerard Butler to play my non-existent boyfriend.